• Accurate and sensitive - measures activity down to as low as 0.2v and as high as 2000v
• LED display EMG level clearly and easily
• LCD displays numerical EMG reading and work/rest countdown
• After each session statistics can be reviewed (includes work and rest averages,
average onset of muscle contraction and muscle release)
• Lock mode function for recording time in use, statistics and locking the units parameters
• Low cost, high quality and very accurate
• Used with Periform®+ or Anuform® and surface electrodes (not included)
• Optional software available
With the help of optional software, Peritone produces and prints comprehensive patient
progress reports for all key parameters, such as work/rest averages, onset contractions,
muscle release times, peak values and work/rest average deviations.
• Microsoft Vista compatible
• New software receives EMG data via the new Fibre Optic to USB adapter
The Peritone is a single channel EMG biofeedback device. It can be used to
assess pelvic floor muscle activity and used as a continence diagnosis tool.
Its simple design and ease of use make it excellent for both clinic
and home treatments.
Sensitivity: 01v RMS
Work rest periods: 2-99 seconds
No of trials: 1-99
Unit dimensions: 8 x 64 x 28mm