VENTILATOR TRANSPORT RESUSCITATOR
1) Single patient, multi-use automatic resuscitator.
2) Provides ventilation support for both breathing and non-breathing patients.
3) A constant flow, pressure cycled device designed to provide proper tidal volume, airway pressure and respiratory rate.
4) The SV2 automatically adjusts for lung compliance, a key factor in ARDS ( acute respiratory distress syndrome) treatment.
5) Gas powered, requires no other power source.
6) No maintenance required, single patient device.
7) Use with the optional manometer and alarms enhances the clinicians monitoring capabilities.
8) Runs on a continuous gas flow rate of 10 to 40 L/min.
9) Pressure cycled on inhalation and exhalation (PIP and PEEP) which minimises the possibility of gas trapping.